We produce sawn beech timber in standard dimensions and by specific customer demands. After sawing, we do steaming and drying of timber.The steaming process is done in specialised chambers, controlling the inflow of steam quantity and temperature level. Drying is done in pre-drying facilities, drying facilities as well as using natural drying. Our drying capacities consist of 6 chambers of 500 m3 capacity.
After the completed drying process, the sawn timber is further processed into elements and packed.
We have on offer:
- Fresh timber in all dimensions
- Steamed timber of different treatment degrees
- Mildly steamed up to 12 hours
- Medium steamed up to 24 hours
- Fully steamed up to 48 hours, and also
- By customer requests and desires
- Dried timber of different moisture degrees
- Dried timber with moisture content of 10%±2%;
- Partially dried timber with moisture content of 16-20 %, and
- By customer requests